A self-contained compactor is the combination of an enclosed skip and an electrohydraulic press, making one unit. The press loads the container and crushes waste with a crushing force of 5:1 ; an initial waste volume of 5m3 is reduced to 1m3 after compaction.
OTHER MODELS ARE AVAILABLE.
CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION!
After loading the compactor hopper and pressing the start button, the equipment starts to operate for about 3 minutes, which is equivalent to 5 pressures. The press goes back to its initial position and is ready for a new load.
3 safety states:
- Container filled to 80% capacity: signal light.
- Container filled to 100% capacity: signal light.
- If the oil level is too low or if its temperature too high, the unit automatically shuts down.
- Includes 4 wheels and 2 hooks.
- Front hook adjustable (1450 and 1570mm) and fixed back hook at 1450 or 1570mm height.
- The electrohydraulic unit is removable and watertight.
- Double-hung door on the back.
- Watertight joint on the back door.
- 2” joint union for lixiviate drain valves on the press.
- 5 poles plug, 32A and phase inverter.
- Finishing touch: metallic coating, primer paint and epoxy paint (RAL: customer’s selection).
- Two hopper lid options: Single or double hung.